It's a new episode of Pints with Aquinas, and I welcome back my friend, Dr. Andrew Swafford—this time to talk about the Biblical basis for the priesthood.
If you've ever wondered what the Bible says about the priesthood (or if it says anything at all about it), then this episode is for you.
Dr. Swafford and I dive deep into the topic and answer such questions as:
- What does a "priest" really mean?
- Why doesn't the Catholic Church ordain women?
- Why do we call priests "Father" when Christ tells us to call no earthly man your father?
- What is apostolic succession?
- Why do we need another mediator, if Christ is already the mediator between us and God?
- And more!!
I think you're going to really love this episode! Enjoy!
This show (and all the plans we have in store) wouldn't be possible without you. I can't thank those of you who support me enough. Seriously!
Thanks for essentially being a co-producer coproducer of the show.
Website: https://pintswithaquinas.com/ Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/matt-fradd
FREE 21 Day Detox From Porn Course: https://www.strive21.com/
The Porn Myth: https://www.ignatius.com/The-Porn-Myth-P1985.aspx
Book me to speak: https://www.mattfradd.com/speakerrequestform