In this episode, I chat with Fr. Vincent Yeager, a Franciscan priest, and vocations director, about how to find your vocation. We share tips and examples from our own journeys — his as a priest and mine as a married man — and we discuss:
- Whether you can choose the wrong vocation
- How to recognize signs from God
- Small “v” vocations and big “V” vocations
- What to do when you’re attracted to two different vocations
- Five keys to discernment you need to know
If you’ve been wondering about your vocation in life (or know someone who is), this is the episode for you!
Homeschool Connections: https://homeschoolconnections.com/matt/
Patreon or Directly: https://pintswithaquinas.com/support/
This show (and all the plans we have in store) wouldn't be possible without you. I can't thank those of you who support me enough. Seriously! Thanks for essentially being a co-producer co-producer of the show.
FREE 21 Day Detox From Porn Course: https://www.strive21.com/
The Porn Myth: https://www.ignatius.com/The-Porn-Myth-P1985.aspx
Book me to speak: https://www.mattfradd.com/speakerrequestform