In this episode, I welcome back Fr. Gregory Pine. Rather than focus on a single topic, we just kick back and talk about all sorts of things, such as:
- St. Thomas Aquinas’ tips for memory retention.
- What priests should—and should not—talk about in their homilies.
- The politicization of words such as “mercy.”
- How to discuss heaven and hell.
- Right versus wrong ways to approach tradition.
Patreon or Directly: https://pintswithaquinas.com/support/
This show (and all the plans we have in store) wouldn't be possible without you. I can't thank those of you who support me enough. Seriously! Thanks for essentially being a co-producer co-producer of the show.
FREE 21 Day Detox From Porn Course: https://www.strive21.com/
Get my NEW book "How To Be Happy: Saint Thomas' Secret To A Good Life," out now!
The Porn Myth: https://www.ignatius.com/The-Porn-Myth-P1985.aspx
Book me to speak: https://www.mattfradd.com/speakerrequestform